Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2. Pretend to be David Bowie

Okay okay, maybe I am the only person who puts on their Halloween costume, covers their eyebrows with concealer and takes videos of themselves lip syncing to Bowie songs. But I do that because he is my idol. My advice to you, if you are bored is to dress up as your favorite person and pretend to be them. It could be anyone from Marilyn Monroe to one of the Bee Gees. It doesn't matter. Last year I went through a phase of dressing up as Joan Jett every day after school and singing her songs in front of the mirror. It was so much fun! I mean, there is no rule that says you have to wait until Halloween to dress up! So take time for your self and use makeup to contour your facial features and look like your idol. Then dig through your closet and find the perfect outfit! Finally, put on the album that your idol sings or the movie that they are in, etc, and wah lah! You have transformed your self into your favorite supreme being!

No comments:

Post a Comment