Tuesday, June 26, 2012

4. Draw on a fake mole!

Today while I was getting ready to go out to dinner with my dad for his birthday, I realized that I had a pimple right above my mouth. As I looked at it for a moment, I realized that it was in the spot where a beauty mark would be. So being me, I grabbed my dark brown eyeliner and turned my zit into a mole. And now I look super classy, and I feel like a movie star.
They say that Marilyn Monroe's mole was fake, and I think I know why she chose to draw on a mole everyday! Because it boosts your confidence level up! I swear, ever since I drew on this mole I have a certain glow. So whether, you put a mole on your cheek, your chin, your upper lip or even your nose, it will make you look and feel so much happier!
 My mole and I (the fake fur and cat eye glasses were necessary. I swear.)







No comments:

Post a Comment